Are you finding that a lot of your potential customers leave items in their shopping cart without completing their purchase on your e-commerce site?
You are not alone — shopping cart abandonment is something all e-commerce stores experience.
What are some of the common reasons as to why:
– extra costs like shipping or taxes
– required account creation
– checkout too long/complicated
– had to place item in cart to get the total
– website crashed or had errors
– didn’t trust the site with card details
– delivery too slow
– unsatisfactory return policy
– not enough payment options
So what should you be doing? 🤔
Creating an effective abandoned cart recovery campaign. 💪🏻
This doesn’t just mean email – you need to think cross-channel, as well as optimising the customer experience after you bring them back to your site.